With time people’s aesthetics have also entered a whole new genre for not only beautifying themselves but also their surroundings. People are concentrating and experimenting with new colors and textures with their homes as well. Different designs and ideas encourage people to test their skills with home decors.
Wallpapers always seem to be a better and sometimes a perfect choice to cover the walls. People have become bold and confident using them and they no longer restrict the application to their homes but also prefer to have them even at their offices. Easy availability in the market, number of choices, and required equipment has made easy Wallpaper installation Dubai- Decor Bayt
There are few steps to be followed and keeping those in mind any person can easily put up wallpaper. However, there is a number of painting services which provide customer services to install and repair wallpapers.
Things required to apply wallpaper are:
- Wallpaper primer
- Plastic painter tarp
- Painter’s tape
- Tape measure
- Paint roller trolley
- Paint roller
- Wallpaper glue
- Plastic smoother
- Work ladder
- Natural sponge
Once all the required items are set at the target place. Start by:
- Cleaning your hands
- Use sandpaper to smooth the wall. Smoother the wall better the application. Hence, perfect results.
- With the help of spackle fill the holes, if any, on the wall and apply wallpaper primer.
- Let it dry completely. Meanwhile, set either a flat table or floor and cover it with clear plastic painter’s tarp.
- Unroll clean wallpaper on the tarp, cut strips (4 inches longer than the wall if you plan to cover the complete wall). Extra wallpaper can easily be cut off once you have glued and smoothen it on the wall.
- Arrange the wallpaper strips side by side on the floor just to ensure the pattern is lined up correctly and gently tap it with the painter’s tape to secure them temporarily.
- Use a measuring tape and mark the wall.
- Pour premixed wallpaper glue into painter’s roller trolley. Quickly apply the glue at the back of the paper with a small roller. You might also find repasted papers and you only have to dampen it.
- Apply the paper to the wall, smoothing each strip from center to outwards with an 8-inch plastic smoother. For longer walls use ladder. Pasting should be done from top to bottom. Use help to hold the paper straight while pasting it.
- Once the piece is up, you can perfectly place and fix it until 10-15 minutes. Carefully push the bubbles to the end towards the border.
- Wash off the excess glue with the sponge and continue to smooth the paper as you go.